Hello, my bookish friends!
To be nominated in the Mystery Blogger Award (for the first time EVER) is such an honor! Yay! Lexie of Black Lotus Reads nominated me last month. Don’t forget to show some love on her blog! 🙂
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto of Okoto Enigma’s Blog
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- I am just a 4’11” 25-year-old woman. Basically, a “miniature”. Lol
- I strongly think that I am an ambivert.
- I buy a lot of books even though I have a huge pile of TBR and I don’t have a bookshelf right now– my bookshelf is in our province. I am currently in the metropolis which is a 5-7 hours drive from our province.
I Nominate These Gorgeous Bloggers
- Misty – Misty’s Book Space
- Sara – The Bibliophagist
- Jenna – Bookmark Your Thoughts
- Sofii – A Book. A Thought.
- Priyasha – BOOKS AND CO.
- Kristin – Kristin Kraves Books
- Julie – One Book More
- Rebecca – Bookishly Rebecca
- Kay – Hammock of Books
- Pooja – lifesfinewhine
Do you prefer ebooks, physical or audiobooks?
So far, I prefer physical and e-books because I haven’t tried audiobooks yet. 🙂
Where is your favorite place to read?
ANYWHERE as long as I can read.
Why do you enjoy reading?
It’s one of my favorite hobbies and it helps me to relax. I don’t know, maybe I am just born with it– the hobby of reading a lot.
What’s your favorite series you’ve read so far this year?
I haven’t completed a series this year but I am currently enjoying the Caraval series. I just finished reading Legendary. Lol. Also, I bought the first two books of This Mortal Coil series and Iskari series last month and I think I will love these!
Give one recommendation. (Not a question)
Two Like Me and You by Chad Alan Gibbs
My Five Questions
- Which character in a book series do you want to become… if given a chance?
- What is the book that reminds you of your childhood?
- Will you be happy to meet your fellow book bloggers around the world? Of course, after the coronavirus.
- Who is your most hated character in a book?
- What is your favorite movie adaptation of a book?