Hello my bookish friends!
I’m so happy to be nominated (finally!) in the Liebster Award for the first time.
Thank you so much, Siobhan, for nominating me! Don’t forget to check her blog and show her some love! 🙂 🙂 🙂
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know you’ve nominated them
Which book would you die to get your hands on?
Right now, it’s The Priory of the Orange Tree. I own a Kindle copy of it on my phone but it’s too long. I think it’s about 800 pages long, am I right? I’d rather have a physical copy than stare and read on my phone for a very long time.
What is your new favorite book character?
Wendy from the Second Star
For whatever reason, what upcoming book are you afraid to read?
As of the moment, none.
What reading trait do you wish to break? Why?
Reading slump! If not for that reading trait, I would have been on my 23rd to-read book right now.
What is your guilty pleasure read?
Harry Potter andDivergent series
Which literary world would you love to visit?
Of course, it’s Hogwarts!
Is there an upcoming or a recent post you are or were afraid of posting?
Is you could save any fictional character, who would it be?
It’s Nazafareen from Kat Ross’ The Fourth Element series.
What is the longest reading slump you’ve ever been in?
I’ve considered my review period for my board exam as the longest reading slump I’ve ever been. I never read a single book and I hate myself for that!
Which book do you think people should read immediately?
So far, it’s The Fourth Element series by Kay Ross. 🙂
Which is your favorite female villain?
I actually like these two female villains and I can’t choose one. Haha.
They are Bellatrix Lestrange and Maleficent.
- What are your Top 3 book category/genre?
- Who is your favorite fictional love team?
- What is your all-time favorite fiction book?
- Which quote (from a book) you like best?
- Which book character would you like to meet and why?
- Are there any book series that you REALLY want to read and finish this year? What are those?
- Which book character reminds you of a living person in your life and why?
- What is your favorite nonfiction book?
- Which book is your least favorite among the mainstream/popular books?
- If you had to swap places with any book character, who would you choose? Why?
- Which book would you like to recommend the most and why?
L E T ‘ S C H A T !
You don’t have to do this but if you do, I appreciate it! Sharing some bookish love to all of you!