Hello my bookish friends!
This is just an extension of My Top 5 Book Bloggers and it is purely about my Top 3 favorite bookish posts for this week. 🙂
In my recent post of my weekly Top 5 Book Bloggers, I have 14 lovely people on my list. While here on my weekly Top 3 Bookish Posts, guess what? I have ten bookish posts on my list! Haha. It’s really a tough week for me but I will still include the other seven bookish posts in no particular order so you can still check it out! Happy reading!
* WEEK 2 *
– 1 –
My Most Anticipated YA Novels of 2019
by Kristin of kristinkravesbooks.wordpress.com | Visit the post here
– 2 –
Ten Best Books of 2018 | Top Ten Tuesday Blogmas Edition!
by Jenn of jenniely.com | Visit the post here
– 3 –
Reading Goals | 2018 Recap
by Luna of bookishluna.com | Visit the post here
Other bookish posts that I enjoyed this week:
- TTT Lowest rated books I loved by Kalina | Visit the post here
- TTT: Quick Reads (To beat your reading challenge) by Aurora | Visit the post here
- Merry Inkmas — Talia Hibbert by Destiny | Visit the post here
- Unboxing Boho Berry | December 2018 by Luna | Visit the post here
- Down the TBR Hole #22 by Melanie| Visit the post here
- First Impression Friday #18 by Shanah | Visit the post here
- T5W | Books to Give Poetry Newbies as Gifts by Emma | Visit the post here
Don’t forget to visit their posts and show them some LOVE!
Stay tuned for Week 3! It might be your bookish blog posts next week. 😉